Someone asked me before, “How do you live?”
Since I was young, life was never easy for me. Some people thought I’m someone to be envied for I have things that they don’t have. They’re wrong.
Every single day is a struggle. A battle with the world and myself. Because of that, I learned so many lessons that I’d like to impart to you…
- Respect is earned not given.
- Be a good follower to be an excellent leader.
- Strive for excellence to achieve success.
On Love and Relationships
- The person who truly loves you will always have time for you. No excuses.
- It is better to start as friends developed to lovers and end as friends forever rather than begin as lovers turned into friends till you end up as strangers forever.
- There is no one stupid when it comes to love. It’s just that this person loved too much, too deep and too selfless to see the flaws of the other.
- Love can bloom from compassion. But how long will it last? Just like the summer blossoms or an old oak tree?
- Hatred is another form of love.
- All people are born with a good side, they are just often driven to be bad because of circumstances.
- Keep your expectations low but your standards high.
- Help with all your heart, without asking anything for return.
- If you can’t decide on something, sleep on it. The following day may give you the answer.
- Your choice of words always reflects the kind of personality you have.
- Golden Rule: Don’t do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you.
- Never be afraid to ask. Or else, you’ll spend your entire life wondering for the answers.
- You are the pilot of your life, the writer of your own novel. Fly high and enjoy every chapter.
***More to come for my 30 day blog challenge