Today, I became so conscious of the time and what I am doing. I usually don’t bother with a proper schedule when I’m here at home but now I was able to have a somewhat organized day.
Thanks to this challenge…
Here’s what I’ve done (and what will be doing) for today:
- 12:30 nn – Woke up and had lunch (breakfast).
- 1:00 pm – Watched tv while Raj was reading his books
- 1:30 pm – Took a shower and washed clothes
- 2:30 pm – Hang the clothes to dry at the rooftop.
2:45 pm – Rested while watching tv and watching Raj practice his writing.
- 2:50 pm – Went to the store to buy ingredients for merienda while Raj plays. I decided to cook macaroni spaghetti today.
- 3:00 pm – Started cooking the elbow macaroni for the merienda.
- 4:30 pm – Ate merienda and fed Raj.
- 5:15 pm – Washed the dishes.
- 5:45 pm – Watched tv with Raj
- 7:00 pm – Cooked dinner.
- 8:00 pm – Ate dinner with Raj
- 9:00 pm – Washed the dishes
- 9:15 pm – Go online
- 10:30 – 12mn – WORK
- 12:00 mn – Bed
I do hope I’ll be able to go to bed that early but it seems unlikely. I remember I still have some work to do. That’s just the ideal bedtime.🙂