Kissing is one body language that can express a lot of things. It could be a very passionate gesture or just a simple sign of respect or acquaintance. Every kind of kiss conveys a meaning. Wanna find out?
If you think you’re a great kisser, think again. Mastering the French kiss isn’t all you need to know. I’ve listed below my favorite kinds of kisses, let’s see if you’ve tried or are familiar with most of them.
- Cheek Kiss – A friendly, “I really like you” kiss. Often the preferred kissing method on a first date. With your hands on your partner’s shoulders, softly brush your lips across her cheek.
- Eskimo Kiss – With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together.
- Eye Kiss – Hold your partner’s head with both hands and slowly move their head in the direction you wish your kiss to go… then slowly kiss up towards your partner’s eyes and give them a tender kiss on top of their closed eyes.
- Eyelid Kiss – While your partner is resting/sleeping with eyes closed, very very gently kiss the spot right below their browbone. A very intimate kiss.
- Forehead Kiss – The “motherly” kiss or “just friends” kiss. The forehead kiss can be a comforting kiss to anyone. Simply brush your lips lightly across the crown of their head.
- Freeze Kiss (or Melt Kiss) – Experiment with this fun kiss. Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then open mouth and kiss your partner, passing them the ice with your tongue. It’s an erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold.
- French Kiss – The kiss involving the tongue. Some call this the “Soul Kiss” because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth’s breath in the exchange across tongues. Surprisingly, the French call this “The English Kiss”.
- Hand Kiss – Gently raise her hand to your lips. Lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand. Historically this kiss was performed with a bow, which showed deference to a lady.
- Suck Kissing – This is a looong kiss. You need to pucker your lips and suck gently on her lower lip to tease her or to goad her into kissing you back.
- Nip Kissing – This is the same as Suck Kissing, but instead of sucking her lower lip, you gently nibble it.
- Shoulder Kiss – Simply come from behind, embrace her, and kiss the top of her shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss.
- Stop-and-Kiss – While walking down the street, grab her playfully and abruptly stop. Pull her close, look into her eyes and kiss her long and gently while running your hands through her hair. The kiss must be short and sweet – after all, you ARE out on the street, with people around you!
- Teaser Kiss – Starting on the forehead, a sweet short kiss on lips, then move up the arms up to her hand, kiss her hand, then come back up her arm, to her face and then lightly kiss her lips till she wants a passionate kiss.
- Wake Up Kiss – Before your partner awakes lean over and kiss their cheek and move over giving soft kisses until you reach their lips. Definitely a more than pleasant way to wake up!
Well, those are just a few ways of kissing you could try. By the way, it’s National Kissing Day in America!
Happy smooches everyone! Share some to your loved-ones! :-*