Oh well… It’s a few weeks before Christmas so I think it’s just right for me to post my wishlist already. Not that I’m expecting all my dear readers to send me something on that day… Nah!
I’m just posting this for fun and if you’ll take it seriously, then THANKS A LOT! But if not, I do hope you enjoyed reading it and got some ideas for your list too…
Now, let’s get started…
Something you could wrap…
- sleep mask – I usually need this whenever I work at night and sleep in the morning.
- UST jacket
- UST shirt
- Ghostgirl books (all three – Ghostgirl, Homecoming, Lovesick, here’s how they look: http://www.ghostgirl.com/novel)
- oven – I’m serious.
- a lovely wind chime – so that if the wind blows it, I’ll think of you… (cheesy!)
- anything you personally made. I appreciate gifts with effort – a lot.
Something you could do…
- Send me greeting cards or letters (I treasure them a lot and I was so sad when Ondoy took all of those coz of the flood) – I prefer snail mail or something like LBC. For my address, please leave a comment, introduce yourself and I’ll send you.
- Go to the church with me and attend a mass. Then maybe eat after?🙂
- Cook or bake for me
- Serenade me at the most unexpected place
- Surprise me (Just be sure that I’ll be surprised coz I often ruin surprises)
Something you can’t wrap…
- Good Health
- Long Life
- Success / Career Growth
You can give me anything that comes in a box and I’d still appreciate. I’m not really hard to please… If you want to send me money, I can give you my paypal account. Hehehe…
Anyway, thank you so much and hope you had fun reading this.🙂