Ok, so I should have posted this one last June after my birthday, my apologies… Well, the reason for the delay is that there are some numbers that were left blank. Until now.
And so, I’ve decided that instead of stressing myself thinking of things I should do, why not just publish this here and ask YOU my readers for suggestions. Yup, the numbers that are left blank are for your suggestions. But of course, it depends on what kind of suggestions they are.
Anyway, here’s my list of things I want to accomplish before the year ends (they are 25 coz it’s my age)…
25. Go on a date (depends…)
24. Buy a new phone – ACCOMPLISHED
23. Experience riding (if its the right term) the zipline
22. Have cable tv installed.
21. No cola and coffee for an entire week. (uh-oh!) – ACCOMPLISHED (even made it to 2 weeks!)
20. Be a camwhore! – ACCOMPLISHED
19. Join the performance in December
18. Watch the movies Eclipse and Harry Potter 7 (1st part) – ACCOMPLISHED (June 30 and Nov. 27)
17. Reconcile with ____ – ACCOMPLISHED
16. Write at least five poems.
15. Bike under the rain
14. Food Trip. Try new cuisines. – ACCOMPLISHED
13. Learn a new recipe – ACCOMPLISHED
12. Surprise someone. (hmmm…) – ON PLANNING STAGE
11. Learn and play at least three pieces on my guitar
7. Go to the doctor for check-up. – To be scheduled
6. Bonding time with Dad.
5. Complete the misa de gallo again
4. Get extra lessons (language, music, martial arts) – ONGOING
3. Forgive ____ and forget all damages done as if nothing happened. Do it for a peaceful mind and healthy heart. – TRYING
2. Confess thy sins
1. Do something extra special for Raj – ACCOMPLISHED
I’ll be updating this list from time to time so that you’ll know if I’ve considered your suggestions. Also, I’ll be noting things that I’ve already accomplished. Well, I really do hope I’ll have them all done. 🙂