Tomorrow is Mother’s Day and I know that some of you there still haven’t thought of anything yet for the event. I know that you’re probably thinking that Mom’s are hard to please. Well, guess what. They are not. So, let me share you some simple ways to paint a smile on your Mom’s face this Mother’s Day…
- Breakfast in Bed. It’s Sunday. Don’t let your Mom wake up early to cook for you. Deliver a breakfast in bed for her.
- When was the last time you said “I Love You”? Leave a note on her bedside with a flower (preferrably her fave.) telling her how much you love her.
- Create a greeting card with her teenage photo in it. Place a message “So, this is where I got my good looks. Happy Mother’s Day to the World’s Most Beautiful Mom.”
- Have a date with her. Watch a movie together then eat in her favorite restaurant. Your treat of course!
- Plan with friends to send your Mom a text message every hour telling her what a great mother she is. Be the last one to greet her (before dinner).
- Buy a pack of her favorite chocolates. Leave three pieces on each spot where she usually stays in the house. Place a three-word phrase message on every group of chocolate (i.e. “I love You”, “You’re my Idol” “World’s Best Mom”) and make sure you specified that it’s addressed to her.
- Be the chef for the day. Prepare a wonderful dinner for your Mom. If you know how to bake, it’s good if you could make a cake too.
- Attend the Mass together. It’s one great way to bond and renew your relationship too.
- For artists out there, you could compose a short poem or song for Mom. Read or sing it to her after dinner.
- Have a field trip. Take her to places she’s never been (just be sure that these places are just near – i.e. Manila Ocean park, La Mesa Eco Park). Don’t forget to bring a camera to preserve the moments.
Well, I hope you find some ideas here to be helpful. Enjoy the weekend. 😉
Happy Mother’s Day! 🙂