You may not know it but there are things that you do that might be affecting your liver already. No matter how hard you try to keep it healthy, it is still vital to know what are the common roots for liver damage.
So, let me give them to you…
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late. If you’re doing this, then, you are disrupting the removal of unnecessary chemicals in your body. You should take note that the whole digestion process takes hours to finish and your having a rest plays an essential role too.
2. Not urinating in the morning. Having a good pee when you wake up helps in detoxifying unnecessary chemicals in your body. It gives you a feeling of relief and being clean.
3. Too much eating. Too much of everything is bad. Some foods when eaten at the same time produce bad effects to the body. It can lead to diarrhea or stomach pains. Better avoid this since it also has effects to your liver.
4. Skipping breakfast. Breakfast is very essential. It does not only generate energy for the body but it also produces nutrients for the absorption in the small intestine.
5. Consuming too much medication. Medicines are not always helpful. too much of them is also bad for the digestive system.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener. Excessive intake of these stuff may lead to colon cancer.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
Now that you know the bad habits, perhaps you can avoid them already. 🙂