R u almost mrried 2 ur PC? Den mke d most out of it.
Being glued to your monitor is quite normal but doing it for a purpose is another. If you are the type of person who is so addicted to blogging or just simply obssessed in maintaining (a) site(s), then I got something for you.
From January 26 to March 1, 2008, US Auto Parts Philippines will be holding a series of seminars that aim to share vital information on the creative and technical aspects of Internet Marketing. Each session of the “Internet Marketing Bootcamp” will start from 8 a.m. to 12 noon at RCC Center, Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City.
Some of the country’s Internet Marketing luminaries from U.S. Auto Parts Philippines (USAP) will discuss the key concepts and strategies on this emerging field:
• Michael Joseph Villar, USAP Affiliate Marketing Manager, will give a crash course on performance-based marketing, how companies and individuals can benefit from it, as well as the challenges confronting affiliate marketing.
• Email Marketing Manager Alvin Jimenez will present the email marketing campaigns and their relevance.
• Rico Sta. Cruz, USAP Creative Director, will discuss the essential principles in Web design and how to apply them to the Web.
• Copy Editing Supervisor Jennelyn Tabora will talk about online copywriting and its crucial role in attracting and building readership.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Project Managers Gabriel Libacao Jr. and Rhiza Sanchez will explain the basics of search engine marketing and how to convert visitors into sales and profits.
• Senior Web Analytics Specialist Maia Nuguid will discuss how Web analytics can help in assessing Internet marketing strategies.
Marc Hil Macalua, USAP Vice President for Marketing, will give the inspirational speech. Web Project Manager Elymar Apao will facilitate the Bootcamp sessions.
The Bootcamp is sponsored by the U.S. Auto Parts Network, the premier warehouse of auto replacement and performance part brands in the United States. One of the leading players in the Internet retailing industry, U.S. Auto Parts ranks among the top 100 online retailers in the United States in 2007.
The Bootcamp is open for all professional bloggers, Internet marketing enthusiasts, or anyone who has a background in Internet marketing. Interested persons may send their updated resumés at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be informed via a confirmation email.
P.S. There’s also this big fuss about a 50k signing bonus. Why not check it out? 😉